Members of the MVRHS Community;
This year, we are working hard to make grades visible to parents and students throughout the quarter. Please note the following:
- We will no longer actively send out Interim Reports halfway through the quarter.
- Parents and students should log into Portal Plus (or use the app) to see the student’s grade in each class.
- If a class or grade is missing, parents/students may need to look under the “reports” tab in order to see progress reports sent by the teacher.
- Teachers are expected to update grades or send progress reports at least every two weeks.
At the end of the quarter, students will receive a Report Card via the portal. At this time, the quarter grade is FIXED/FINAL and will be averaged with the other quarter to determine the final semester grade.
- Quarter 1 ends November 3, 2017
- Quarter 2 ends January 12, 2018
- Quarter 3 ends March 31, 2018
- Quarter 4 ends June 15, 2018
Eligibility (for athletics, extra-curricular activities, trips and work study) is determined by a student’s final quarter grades.
Please refer to the this guide for some explanations around MVRHS Common Grading Practices.