Student artwork displayed below has been provided by this year’s painting and drawing and photography classes.
Announcements: Week of 1/2, 2018
- Flex: During Mentor Monday on Tuesday, January 2, mentors will schedule students for the next two weeks leading up to the week of midterms.
- YEARBOOK DOODLE during FLEX on Tuesday! Do a Doodle For Yearbook! Make a doodle on a piece of paper and give it to your homeroom teacher! We’ll pick it up and do the rest!
- Order your Yearbook ONLINE:
- Principal’s Coffee: There will be coffee with the Principal at 8:00 am on January 2nd, in the Culinary Dining Room.
- SWEAR circles with Sophomores: Sophomores will be pulled into small group discussions on Wednesday, January 3rd. Please report to the PAC.
- New Wellness Tab on Website: Check it out above, under Health, or click here!
- Tony Lombardi: There will be a gathering at Alex’s Place in the YMCA from 12-2pm on January 14th. Please join and celebrate the life of Tony Lombardi and all he did for the youth in our community.
- Seniors – If you’re a senior and interested in doing a senior project for second semester, the deadline for submitting a proposal is Friday, January 5th. The proposal form is on the website above under Student Life.. Please talk to your guidance counselor too.
- Check out the latest from MVRHS News!