Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School is proud to announce the schedules of the 2017 senior project public exhibitions and presentations.
And exhibition of projects will take place in the high school library on May 3rd and May 4th. Individual presentations begin May 15th. Both are open to the public However, as viewing and audience space is limited we request an RSVP at least a day in advance. Most presentations will take place in the Library Conference Room.
Please let Kevin McGrath know if you (and anyone with you) would like to attend: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Go MVRHS! Here we go at the Cape Cod School Day Special Olympics Games at Mashpee Middle-High School today! #playunified @spOlympicsMA
We are thrilled to announce a world record number of 25 amazing students who are doing senior projects at MVRHS.
If you see any of them, or wish to contact them, they would be thrilled to hear your words of encouragement and support. While each senior project is an independent endeavor, the success of each is dependent on the support of all of us.
Senior project requires an original idea, an inquiry-based research paper, a journal, and a presentation before a panel. More info about senior project is here on the MVRHS website.
Presentation dates will be May 15th, 16th, 19th, and 22nd – 26th. Specific presentation dates and times are here. If you are interested in volunteering to be a judge for any of these presentations, please let me know.
- Alexandra Barlett http://www.mvrhs.org/library/ravioli-empire/
- Madison Csapo-Moreis http://www.mvrhs.org/library/suits-for-the-sea/
- Jesse Dawson http://www.mvrhs.org/library/ties-in-syncopation/
- Matthew DeLorenzo TBA
- Daniel Gaines http://www.mvrhs.org/library/sea-blue-company/
- Jack Garrett http://www.mvrhs.org/library/ceramics-show/
- Ellie Hanjian http://www.mvrhs.org/library/gender-in-the-classroom/
- Danielle Hopkins http://www.mvrhs.org/library/inclusive-school-store/
- Anthony Jackson http://www.mvrhs.org/library/bikes-and-poems/
- Anna Keenan http://www.mvrhs.org/library/social-skills-autism/
- Adelaide Keene http://www.mvrhs.org/library/understanding-the-minds-of-our-youngest-generation/
- Olivia Knight http://www.mvrhs.org/library/photographic-study-of-the-seasons-on-marthas-vineyard/
- Emma Kristal http://www.mvrhs.org/library/emmas-coffee-boat/
- Natalija Lakis http://www.mvrhs.org/library/glow-up-sleepwear/
- Jonas Lukowitz http://www.mvrhs.org/library/the-poetry-of-pottery/
- Alexander Lytle http://www.mvrhs.org/library/short-story-collection/
- Mary Morano http://www.mvrhs.org/library/nori-clothing/
- Benjamin Nadelstein http://www.mvrhs.org/library/deaf-defying-performance/
- Abe Nunes http://www.mvrhs.org/library/unity-in-art/
- Donald O’Shaughnessy http://www.mvrhs.org/library/ceramics-show/
- Eddie Rosado http://www.mvrhs.org/library/bluff-clothing-making-an-idea-go-viral/
- Ava Thors http://www.mvrhs.org/library/unity-in-art/
- Lucy Ulyatt http://www.mvrhs.org/library/seeking-connections/
- Henry Wallace http://www.mvrhs.org/library/henrys-home-hydroponics/
- Liam Weiland http://www.mvrhs.org/library/ties-in-syncopation/