The Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School Mathematics Department is dedicated to:
- Ensuring high academic standards to prepare students
- for the challenges of an ever changing world.
With that in mind, each of our courses is designed to meet five primary goals of mathematical studies:
- All students learn to value mathematics.
- All students become confident in their ability to do mathematics.
- All students become mathematical problem solvers.
- All students learn to communicate mathematically.
- All students learn to reason mathematically.