EasyBib EDU is a fantastic citation and research management platform that many students are already using as we’ve been subscribing to it for several years.
Over the summer, EasyBib made it free to access their services. However, to maintain their existing accounts, or to create new accounts, students must enter a coupon code available here.
EasyBib allows you and your students to login automatically using their school Google Apps accounts.
A little more about EasyBib EDU, quoted from from their handy user guide:
“Cite Efficiently and Ethically
- 59 different source types to cite
- 7,000 citation styles
- Autocite feature
- Easy to use forms and helpful hints
- MLA, APA, and Chicago Citation Guides
Organize Their Work
- Create digital notecards
- Structure papers using a dynamic outline area
- Connect notes to cited sources
- Use different groups and colors to identify themes and connections
- Differentiate between a quote, paraphrase, and one’s own words
- Website evaluation tools
- Share project with others for feedback or to work on a bibliography together.”