- MVRHS Library Long-Range Plan
- Expectations for Behavior
- Info for Faculty
- What does the library teacher do?
- Frequently Asked Questions
Open 7:00 – 4:00 Monday – Friday during school days, except holidays and school vacations.
Martha’s Vineyard Regional High School
100 Edgartown-Vineyard Haven Road
P.O. Box 1385 Oak Bluffs MA 02557 USA
…on the island of Martha’s Vineyard, Massachusetts
What’s in the Library?
- We have approximately 20,000 items including the latest fiction, a broad collection of CDs, DVDs, magazines and newspapers.
- 32 Macintosh computers available for research and writing.
- Research databases, available in school, or out of school with a Massachusetts library card (a fantastic resource).
- Library Conference Room with projection equipment for wide screen presentation of computer, VCR or DVD material.
View Larger Map