Contact the MVRHS Guidance Department, Bonnie Tilton, Guidance Secretary at 508-693-1033, extension 222 or online. She will provide you with an enrollment packet by email, mail, or in person. A Request for Records form is in the packet; it specifies the necessary documents needed for enrollment and enables your sending school to release records to MVRHS.
Once the necessary records are received by the Nurse, Guidance and Special Education (if applicable), an enrollment appointment will be scheduled by Bonnie Tilton, Guidance Secretary.
You must complete the enrollment packet forms and bring them with you to the admission appointment.
Your enrollment appointment procedure will be as follows:
- Meet with Linda Leonard, School Nurse – 20 to 45 minutes.
- Meet with Judy Pizzella who will input registration data into the computer – 10 minutes.
- If English is not your first language, you will meet with Dianne Norton for testing – 2 to 3 hours.
- If you receive Special Education services, you will meet with the Special Education staff regarding your IEP.
- Meet with a Guidance Counselor who will plan your class schedule and address transition issues. If you receive 504 services, a plan will be discussed.
- Meet with Bonnie Tilton, Guidance Secretary, who will provide you with your Edline access information. All parents and students must create an Edline account. Edline is an internet based service providing access to student schedules, attendance, and discipline reports. This enhances our communication and cooperation to better meet the needs of the students. All communication from the school will be through Edline.
- If all your paper work is complete, you will begin school the day following your enrollment appointment.